Homecare Services Marketing Associate:
Our Community Care Program is widely recognized as a leading provider of quality in-home care for seniors and other adults who need help with activities of daily living. We are looking for a customer service oriented person to join our team as a Homecare Services Marketing Associate. In this position, you will help to promote our homecare services program within your own community.
The ideal candidate is self-directed, professional, and capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks.
Skills / Qualifications
- Enthusiastic and personable
- Fluent in English and Polish or Spanish
- Full Time
Apply: Email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Apply now and become part of the AUAF family.
To apply for our Community Care Program, call us at (773) 274-9262.
Documentation required for prospective home care aides:
- Copy of Social Security Card
- Valid Driver’s License or State ID
- Proof of citizenship or legal status and employment authorization, if applicable
- Copy of high school or college diploma
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (ASSYRIAN SPEAKING)
The Assyrian Universal Alliance Foundation (AUAF) is a non-profit organization inspired by Assyrian heritage,serving as a bridge between traditions and different generations in the hopes of building a stronger, more connected community. At the AUAF, we believe in promoting positive change through social service, art, education, and humanitarian projects.
AUAF is searching for a polished, senior-level Executive Assistant to work directly with and on behalf of the Foundation’s Executive Director, Compliance Officer and Board of Directors. The ideal candidate is self-directed, personable and comfortable communicating verbally and in print with university department heads, government officials, state agencies, etc.
Required Skills and Education
- College degree or comparable 5 – 7 years of corporate experience.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Organized and dedicated to completing projects in a timely manner.
- Fluent in both English and Assyrian.
Job Type: Full-time
Apply: E-Mail (email@example.com)