Executive Assistant (Assyrian Speaking)
The Assyrian Universal Alliance Foundation (AUAF) is a non-profit organization inspired by Assyrian heritage,serving as a bridge between traditions and different generations in the hopes of building a stronger, more connected community. At the AUAF, we believe in promoting positive change through social service, art, education, and humanitarian projects.
AUAF is searching for a polished, senior-level Executive Assistant to work directly with and on behalf of the Foundation’s Executive Director, Compliance Officer and Board of Directors. The ideal candidate is self-directed, personable and comfortable communicating verbally and in print with university department heads, government officials, state agencies, etc.
Required Skills and Education
- College degree or comparable 5 – 7 years of corporate experience.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Organized and dedicated to completing projects in a timely manner.
- Fluent in both English and Assyrian.
Job Type: Full-time
Apply: E-Mail (email@example.com)