The Assyrian Cultural Foundation ( formerly known as AUAF) is a non-profit organization inspired by Assyrian heritage, serving as a bridge between traditions and different generations in the hopes of building a stronger, more connected community. At ACF, we believe in promoting positive change through social service, art, education, and humanitarian projects.
ACF is searching for a polished, senior-level Executive Assistant to work directly with and on behalf of the Foundation’s Executive Director, Compliance Officer and Board of Directors. The ideal candidate is self-directed, personable and comfortable communicating verbally and in print with university department heads, government officials, state agencies, etc.
Required Skills and Education
- College degree or comparable 5 – 7 years of corporate experience.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Organized and dedicated to completing projects in a timely manner.
Job Type: Full-time
Apply: E-Mail (email@example.com)
Tutors (Assyrian Speaking)
About Assyrian Cultural Foundation:
Assyrian Cultural Foundation, formerly known as AUAF, is a non-profit organization inspired by Assyrian heritage, serving as a bridge between traditions and different generations in the hopes of building a stronger, more connected community through our various programs.
The ACF Tutoring Program aims to provide Assyrian students in the Greater Chicago Area with the best tools to succeed and unlock their full potential. All students deserve the support they need to ensure they thrive in school and beyond. Our program currently offers tutoring services via Zoom to Assyrian students grades 2nd- 8th in Math and English all year round. Hours of operation during the summer are Wednesdays and Fridays from 10am-4pm.
- Excellent communication skills and a friendly personality.
- Ability to personalize lessons for each student.
- Maintain appropriate professional attitude towards staff, students, parents, and others.
- Experience working with students in grades 2nd- 8th
- Ability to speak Assyrian
- Must have a degree related to education.
- Experience with Microsoft office and Zoom.
- Other tasks as assigned by the foundation.
Applicants must send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Type: Part Time/ Volunteer