In-Home Care for Elderly
Home Care Powered by AUAF Helping the Elderly Live Independently.
Our Community Care Program has serviced the greater community of Cook and Lake county in the state of Illinois for many years, and is widely recognized as a leading provider of quality in-home care for seniors and other adults who need help with activities of daily senior living. Our goal through this program is to enrich the lives of our clients, as we enable them to maintain the highest possible level of independent living in the comfort of their own homes.
We are a licensed agency of the Community Care Program of Illinois Department on Aging. Our home care professional services offer a cost-effective alternative to nursing home placement.
Homecare Powered by AUAF proudly serves thousands of Illinois seniors. Our senior care program services any seniors age 60 or older and meets the eligibility requirements:
- Aged 60 years old or older
- Reside in the state of Illinois
- Non-exempt assets total $17,500 or less
- Have an assessed need for long-term care
Home Care Services Include:
- Assisting with personal care, including toileting, bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Preparing meals, assistance with eating meals, and washing plates
- Medication reminders
- Support at doctor appointments, grocery shopping, and errands
- Light housekeeping: dusting, mopping, vacuuming, and more
- Sanitizing kitchens and bathrooms
- Laundry care including washing, ironing, and changing bed linens
- Companionship and social interaction
- Recreational and physical activities such as taking walks to maintain activities of daily living
- Sorting bills and assistance with paying, etc.
We are fluent in English, Assyrian, Arabic, Spanish, Farsi, and Polish.
Apply Now and Become A Certified Caregiver
Helping elderly clients live a life that is meaningful and enjoyable is very fulfilling to many caregivers. Providing the client with comfort and dignity brings enjoyment to those who care for them. Seeing the difference that comes from receiving exceptional care makes the In-Home Caregiver Jobs ideal for many.
Moreover, care giving is challenging and brings with it new opportunities. By providing you with experience that may augment your field of study, you’ll benefit from working with our select group of patients. We offer a calm, supportive environment where you’re always treated like the professional you are.
Are You Ready to be an In-Home Caregiver?
Do you want a rewarding job that you will love doing? You can become a Chicago department of aging homemaker in the state of Illinois through our agency.
At Home Care Powered by AUAF, we value the importance of providing the best possible care to our clients. We have built a reputation for quality home care in Illinois and exceptional services, so we’re looking for individuals who can build on that. We’ve earned this reputation because of our exceptional employees who have demonstrated their commitment to our clients and our organization.
We are dedicated to recruiting, training, supporting and retaining the best professional staff of in-home caregivers, so that we can continue to expand our home care services.
Become a certified and trained home caregiver today: https://www.homecare-aid.com/caregiver-careers/
Becoming a Caregiver for Your Parent
If you find that you want to be the in-home caregiver for your elderly parent or loved one, you can opt to do so. Should your loved one meet the criteria for home care services, and you meet the requirements and training by Home Care Powered by AUAF, you can provide the senior home care services for your loved one. To learn more about how you can become a paid caregiver for your family member, neighbor, friend or loved one, be sure to look at our FAQ page.
Our home care services for seniors have no long-term contract. You are free to use them for as long or as little as you need.
Home Care Powered by AUAF is here to help you. Fill out a form
Documentation Required for Prospective Home Care Caregivers:
- Social Security Card
- Valid Driver’s License or State ID
- Proof of citizenship or legal status and employment authorization, if applicable
- Copy of high school or college diploma
For More Information on our Services Visit: https://www.homecare-aid.com/